<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4875322798966306975&amp;blogName=Soul+Searching&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Saturday, September 6, 2008 | 2:17 PM
*Ding Dong.

Guess who`s back?

Yay! It`s update time! :)

1. Weekend at LB was fun. Asher and I did nothing but EAT. No wonder we look like piglets. Haha. I must go on a diet. I might turn into a big pig na. Hahaha :))
2. I think I did well on my Math11 midterm exam. But I`m still nervous to see my grade. Waa. I wish I passed :)
3. Finally, I was able to go home yesterdaaaay! But wait, there`s more! I got to see Faithy & Nengy! Yay! :) I missed the both of you :)
4. We`re currently watching UP vs. UST. Yay for Kuya Miggy! I love my kuya. Haha :)) I hope we`d watch the cheerdance competition tomorrow.
5. K, I`ll brag about this because this is so unbelievable. I ranked as 2nd highest on our first Philo exam. It was surreal. Swear :">
6. I answered questions already :) AskMegs
7. And this song made me cry. Ehh. I like the lyrics e :p

Forever
The Ambassadors

I may burn out like a candle
and I may pass away
I may fall this like a shooting star
my heart will stay
I’ll be yours until forever
Forever i’ll be true
Through the promise I’d made
from the day I found you
Forever you’re on my heart
Even if we’re apart I say
Forever I’ll be yours
Forever I’ll love you
I say forever I’ll be yours
Forever I’ll love you
My love will never fade away even if I die
Now I love you until the end of time
Even without your smile
So hear me please I beg you
Don't walk away I need you
to stay with me and be by my side
Take my hand and we’ll walk it until
Forever I’ll be yours
Forever I'll love you

K, this is such a nonsensical entry. Bear with me :)

[EDIT]

We`re gonna watch the cheerdance competition tomorrow! UP Fight! :)






| Supergirl

CARMELA
A typical teenager who dreams of meeting her prince charming and having a happily ever after.


| Pop!

There`s never a right time to say goodbye.



| Friends

Andi Lanuza
Ayen Lopez
Bianca Bueno
Bianca Umali
Cheska Alejandro
Dens De Jesus
Gia Querubin
Ian Bayta
Ikai Lukban
Ikay Ortico
Iris Quintana
Jannah Maniego
Jiselle Maniego
Joyce Reyes
Kae Mallari
Kimchi Alcala
LouLou Ridad
Mara Recto
Mica Lapid
Melaii Balitaan
Mox Ballo
Nicole Cord-Cruz
Nyah Manglo
Pot Bernabe
Roleen Delos Reyes
Tin Del Rosario
Triszh Hermogenes
Yums Almusajin



| Credits

BaseCodes
Photobucket
HaloScan

© carmelamaniego