<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4875322798966306975&amp;blogName=Soul+Searching&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Thursday, August 7, 2008 | 8:47 AM
*Baet ♥ Sunget.

The only constant thing in the world is change.

It may be a cliché and it may be overrated but I still believe in this saying. Everything undergoes change because after all, it really is inevitable.


I was a new student in STC when I first met this classmate of mine. We weren`t really close and I remember her as someone who would always quarrel with other students. A warfreak. That was my first impression of her. I found her unapproachable and intolerant. I was really scared of her because I always thought that she would bully me. We never really had the chance to know each other well when we were in grade school. My warfreak impression of her remained.

When we went to high school, I found out that we were still classmates. I despised having to spend more years with her and her other bully friend. “Natatakot talaga ako sakanya. Kasi hindi ko alam kung galit ba siya sakin or ano.” That was what I kept on telling my other classmates regarding her. I feared her because I thought she doesn't like me and I was scared of what she thinks of me. I was scared that she would make fun of me & she would reject me. We used to get into little fights merely because of misunderstanding.



I can`t exactly remember what turned the world upside down. But I'm glad it did.

She gave me this comment in Friendster & then we started calling each other “Baet” and “Sunget”. We later on became close friends and we'd usually share lots of stories when we meet each other at school. We both became members of the dance group, Room 205 and that added to our bonding moments. She was an enemy back then but now, I found myself telling her my deep darkest secrets without having the fear that she'd someday use it against me. She has already gained my trust and she`ll forever have it. Whenever I'm faced with problems, she's someone I could lean on to because she listens. She understands. And that's what matters the most.

As she turns a year older, I want her to know that I'm still here for her no matter what. We might not see each other often & I may not be the first one you run to whenever you have problems but I`ll always be your friend. I`d always be willing to laugh & cry with you, to listen to your stories and to be with you in fighting other people. Haha. I promise you, I`ll always be your Baet.


Happy happy birthday, Louzelle. Have fun. Enjoy your day! I love you, Sunget! :)







| Supergirl

CARMELA
A typical teenager who dreams of meeting her prince charming and having a happily ever after.


| Pop!

There`s never a right time to say goodbye.



| Friends

Andi Lanuza
Ayen Lopez
Bianca Bueno
Bianca Umali
Cheska Alejandro
Dens De Jesus
Gia Querubin
Ian Bayta
Ikai Lukban
Ikay Ortico
Iris Quintana
Jannah Maniego
Jiselle Maniego
Joyce Reyes
Kae Mallari
Kimchi Alcala
LouLou Ridad
Mara Recto
Mica Lapid
Melaii Balitaan
Mox Ballo
Nicole Cord-Cruz
Nyah Manglo
Pot Bernabe
Roleen Delos Reyes
Tin Del Rosario
Triszh Hermogenes
Yums Almusajin



| Credits

BaseCodes
Photobucket
HaloScan

© carmelamaniego