|
Sunday, February 3, 2008 | 3:34 AM
*Kill me now.
This week has been very STRESSFUL. Err. I can`t wait to leave STC. Almost 1 month to go. Goodluck :p
Monday was getting-of-cards day. Well, I wasn`t able to see my card. Hm. We have 3 new outstanding students! Yey! :) Being an outstanding student for the first time in the 3rd quarter of your 4th year in highschool is just so.. wow. Haha. That would be the first and last time that you`ll be declared as OS. Nice :]
USTET results were already out last Monday. I passed SPED. Thank you :)
We played volleyball during our PE class last Tuesday. And I really can`t understand why I don`t know how to play it. Or how to make just one really good service. Urrrgh : I`d rather play basketball :p
TLE demo for the feasibility last Wednesday. Sushinoy was super yummy! :p We made Adobo Maki, Tuyo Maki and Bagnet Maki. It may sound eeeew but damn, it`s so gooooood! :))
Then we had a surprise party for Mica :) Can we chill! :))
Math and Science quizbee last Thursday. It was super duper boring. Period.
Then we had the oral defense yesterday (Friday) It was so nerve-racking. Good thing Mrs. RDK asked easy questions only. Haha. And I ♥ her because we won`t have to do a lot of revisions :]
Then I saw my grades already. I`m happy :)
UST interview today for SPED. I went there at 9am and I only had my interview at 2pm. Tsss. 5 hours of waiting is just so great. Haha. Goodluck goodluck :)
Sunday will be REST day. Hopefully.
♥
|