<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4875322798966306975&amp;blogName=Soul+Searching&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fsuperdupercarmela.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Wednesday, January 9, 2008 | 12:31 PM
*Scream, Cheer, Fun!

I just woke up `cause the intramurals really made me frickin` tired.

Happy birthday, Chel! ü

Today was really tiring. I started the day by telling endless stories to my busmate, Gian. My mouth just went babbling and ranting things until we reached school. Yeah, that`s how I missed Gian. Haha :))

We had this talk on Nutrition && Teen Diet in the morning. Sam, Gaan, Beata && I couldn`t help ourselves and we kept on laughing because of Mrs. Dacutan`s side comments. When the speaker was informing us on how a pack of instant noodles contain a looooot of sodium, she then started shouting (Hmm. Not really shout but it was loud enough for the 4 of us to hear), "Maalat yan! Maalat!", "Nako, alat!" Haha :)) She was so funny!

The games resumed after recess. We had a game against iv1, I think, and we won! Then next was against iv4 and we won again. Haha :)) I`m talking about suongan here, and yeah, we`re in 3rd place :p

The basketball games were super duper fun and exciting! I personally enjoyed cheering for the teams and that would be so obvious because I now have a major sore throat and it sucks. :/ Well, I still love screaming my lungs out just for iv5! Haha :)) We didn`t win the championship but that was fine because atleast, it was iv4 who won. Close fight!ü OMG. I was really amazed with Pia Santos` and Leky Versoza`s basketball skills. Damn, they were so good! And I mean, sooooo gooood! :))

Bonding with Karla the Otot after lunch. We did nothing but laugh. She lost her wallet and we had to look for it. Played "Blue`s Clues" game and went around the whole school. Laughed, laughed and laughed.

The bandfest tarp`s already in Gate1. Wohooo! Go Band205 and Room205! :)

My day seems to be so jolly. How I wish tomorrow would be fun too :]







| Supergirl

CARMELA
A typical teenager who dreams of meeting her prince charming and having a happily ever after.


| Pop!

There`s never a right time to say goodbye.



| Friends

Andi Lanuza
Ayen Lopez
Bianca Bueno
Bianca Umali
Cheska Alejandro
Dens De Jesus
Gia Querubin
Ian Bayta
Ikai Lukban
Ikay Ortico
Iris Quintana
Jannah Maniego
Jiselle Maniego
Joyce Reyes
Kae Mallari
Kimchi Alcala
LouLou Ridad
Mara Recto
Mica Lapid
Melaii Balitaan
Mox Ballo
Nicole Cord-Cruz
Nyah Manglo
Pot Bernabe
Roleen Delos Reyes
Tin Del Rosario
Triszh Hermogenes
Yums Almusajin



| Credits

BaseCodes
Photobucket
HaloScan

© carmelamaniego